Princeton Railroad Museum
99 Mercer Street
Princeton, WV 24740
On your way to our Railroad Museum, you’ll have the opportunity to see the revitalized Mercer Street in downtown Princeton, WV.
- Take US highway 460 to Princeton, WV.
- Turn onto Ingleside road. Take Ingleside North to East Main Street. Take East Main one block to Mercer Street.
- Turn right onto Mercer Street at the intersection in front of the Grants supermarket. Be aware that the speed limit on Mercer street is 25mph. Follow Mercer Street Northeast past the US Post Office.
- Bear right to continue on Mercer Street when you come to the Intersection near the Methodist church.
- Continue to follow Mercer Street eastward; pass the Library; pass Artists’ Alley; pass the book mural; pass Dayfly bookstore; pass Nonna’s Italian kitchen; pass Fisher & Hodges; pass the Diamond and Gold look with its vibrant neon sign.
- Continue through the arts district. Pass Stages music school; pass the Riffraff; pass Pixel Nation Retro Video Game Store; pass the Room Upstairs; pass the Turnaround; pass the Renaissance movie theatre; pass the Dick Copeland town square; pass the veterans mural; pass Rob Cleland’s Create Joy mural; pass the Sly Fox; pass the Salvation Army; pass Associated Photography; pass the Blind Alfred Reed mural, and continue further eastward.
- When you reach the fork of Mercer street / Straley Avenue, bear right onto old Mercer street. Continue into the brick street historic district. Pass Custom Dreams; pass the daycare center; pass the historic Wheby’s Grocery store and continue to the end of the street.
- Park your vehicle because you have arrived at the Princeton Railroad museum.